Monday, July 5, 2010

Melbourne trip in a snapshot

Melbourne Zoo
One of many awesome displays of street art

Outre Gallery

Wilsons Prom

Dandenongs
A snap shot of my Melbourne trip I took at the start of the year. I think this city is awesome and the country side beautiful. I love to visit Melbourne but I couldnt live there in its coldest months. The art that covers the walls of each and everyone of its city alley ways is a true indication of the talent and culture this city has. This artistic expression expands much further then the city limits with many walls, shop front and alley ways being painted in its outer suburbs. The countryside and seaside also offer the avid photographer endless opportunities. I cant wait to go back there, maybe when it warms up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment